Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rugged ridge mirrors or?

Old 06-28-2013, 03:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
I have the American Outlaw mirrors. They're more expensive but I really like them.

Those are nice mirrors. I bought a set & couldn't get them adjusted right, so sent them back for a complete refund. They are a pretty good company, they even sent me a free "just add mud" t-shirt.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone using soft doors with these? I am getting sick of not being able to use my passenger mirror with my relocation brackets. It's been raining for the past week and I have been keeping my soft doors on...

Price of the rampage ones sounds good too.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mirrors all seem like a pain to me. Had one that i threw out (80$). Followed some other guy's suggestion on here to buy 2" round mirrors and glue them to the heating duct valves in the cabin. You can adjust angle with the valves, costs all of 4$, and you don't need to manage them when you take doors off or put them on.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:10 AM
JK Junkie

These are the mirrors I'm running.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	473233

Quick Reply: Rugged ridge mirrors or?