Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rugged Ridge, Husky, Quadratec, or Weather Tech Cargo Liners?

Old 08-18-2010, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have Husky in mine and I'm very happy. They collect water from snow and ice pretty well. Just don't armor-all them. They become slicker than snot for about a month. I even had them hold battery acid from my wife's leaky battery for a few days. You can't even tell where.

I haven't had the doors off yet, but I'm sure they would fly like a kite if you didn't lock them down somehow.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, I got my huskies in today

My first impression is that they are thinner than I thought they would be... I also noticed that they tend to slide upwards a bit, not sure if it's just me being a big guy and my weight pushing them up with my feet or not

did anyone else have this happen to them?

Alfy
Old 08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe the quatratec and Rugged ridge are the same mats but either way, the hole where the floor hook comes up through allows snow melt to get under the mat defeating the whole purpose. I'm thinking about putting some silicone around the hook and seeing how well it holds up. also, after just six months, the hole is elongating from constant pressure of the mat sliding forward.

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge, Husky, Quadratec, or Weather Tech Cargo Liners?