Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rugged Ridge Hi-lift mount?????????? Opinions

Old 03-04-2011, 01:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge Hi-lift mount?????????? Opinions

Anybody have experience with the Rugged Ridge Mount? It looks a lot sturdier than the Rampage Mount.

Rugged Ridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjWBzdBho-Q

Rampage

Last edited by Matador; 03-04-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default looks way batter than rampage

I can tell you that after watching the video it surely looks better than the rampage that I have. No matter what I do my jack rattles, if I wasn't so lazy I would have thrown it away a long time ago. If you get the rugged ridge let me know how it is. How much $?
Old 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Yes...I recently bouht the RR jack mount...pretty easy to install...base of jack rattles once in a while...but some padding will remedy that...overall, I like it and would recommend it...time will tell if the stock hinges can take the 35" tire and the jack too...but I don't see it as a problem
Old 03-06-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had the RR mount on for about a year now. The only noise I ever hear from it is the padlock keeping it secure. Other than that the lift or mount doesn't rattle at all.

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge Hi-lift mount?????????? Opinions