Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rugged ridge floor liners

Old 04-03-2014, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged ridge floor liners

Anyone have these? How they fit, look? How do they compare to bestop, ect.?
Old 04-03-2014, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by egl1962
Anyone have these? How they fit, look? How do they compare to bestop, ect.?
They are the same mold as a few other "brand" labels. I have the quadratec version because it was cheaper, but they are the same and fit well. Find the cheapest (RR, quadratc, 4WP) unless you care about the logo a lot.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:54 AM
JK Newbie

Cheap is always the best when it comes to something you're putting your feet on.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by demtek9
They are the same mold as a few other "brand" labels. I have the quadratec version because it was cheaper, but they are the same and fit well. Find the cheapest (RR, quadratc, 4WP) unless you care about the logo a lot.
yea thats why i was asking. they are cheaper on e-bay than any of the other ones. just making sure they were the same.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have them, the fit is fine for my tastes.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:03 PM
JK Newbie

I just bought a set front and rear and was pleasantly surprised. They fit really well and look good. Found them the cheapest on amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2014, 10:46 PM
JK Freak

i bought the rugged ridge ones. the only flaw i found was that the hook that holds the mat in place fits up through a hole in the mat. while tight at first, the hole tends to enlarge and is no longer water tight. during the winter, water seeps under the mat and caused mildew problems. if you can secure the mat with velcro or some other way and keep that hole sealed. the fit and quality is very good though. I have the cargo mat too which needed to be cut for the sub, hopefully they sell one you don't have to cut now.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a set of RR floor liners up front. Right now the hook that holds it in place is almost too tight. I have to wiggle it so much to get it out, that I end up dumping dirt all in the floor. The sides of mine also buckle in slightly. Not sure what is causing it, but my friends do the same thing. If I can remember, Ill grab a pic at lunch.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by kylelever
I have a set of RR floor liners up front. Right now the hook that holds it in place is almost too tight. I have to wiggle it so much to get it out, that I end up dumping dirt all in the floor. The sides of mine also buckle in slightly. Not sure what is causing it, but my friends do the same thing. If I can remember, Ill grab a pic at lunch.
I had that same trouble. Half the time, I don't hook it because the shape keeps it pretty well in place. I think the cold is why its bad. In warm weather it's okay.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here are my RR liners. Not sure what causes the "cupping".
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140404_115740.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	543193

Quick Reply: Rugged ridge floor liners