Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

rugged ridge bumper ?

Old 02-17-2008, 05:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexsDream77
I plan on putting the 3/4" spacers ($39.00 Summit) in to level the truck back off after all the installs are done. Garvin Roof Rack is up. Olympic side bars just came out of the Linex Shop, going on today. The bumper won't go on until the RRC Mount comes in. Want to Linex the whole thing at once.
I'm thinking about adding the 3/4" spacers with the standard non-winch RR bumper. Haven't decided on the end caps yet.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:01 PM
JK Junkie

Just ordered mine today! Winch bumper with end caps. $420 shipped.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:05 PM
JK Super Freak

still waiting on my RRC Tube. Backorder isn't coming in when they thought. They said this week. Then they said by the end of Feb. NOW... SOME TIME IN MARCH HOPEFULLY.

Does any one know if the rear bumper uses the same bolt pattern to install the bumper to the frame as the front one? The front came with nice D-Rings that I won't use with the RRC Tube. Was wondering if they will fit the rear frame mount over the stock bumper untill I decide on what to do with the back bumper.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Rrc Update

" First let me thank you for your purchase. I apologize about all the confusion you are receiving. First off we did receive a small shipment of these in. Unfortunately, after I did a test fitment checking for proper fitment, we found this first shipment unacceptable to ship. We are currently waiting the arrival of the new shipment of the corrected RRC. We are expecting them in by mid April, with backorders being the first to ship out. I sincerely apologize for the wait, but I can assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you again for your purchase of our Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper System.

Omix-ADA"

Quick Reply: rugged ridge bumper ?