Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rugged Ridge aluminum hood latches

Old 01-30-2013, 06:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THE HULK
Awesome!! Hey which PIAA windshield lights do you have & beam spread?? Also, which mounting brackets did you use??
The piaa 540's on the mopar brackets actually. I wouldn't get the mopar brackets again as there are much cheaper options that are basically the same. The spread of the light isn't anything special. They are basically like high beams with whiter light output. They are much better than stock high beams though.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So would you say then that they would compare to the KC Slimlites? I'm obviously new to the whole jeep thing coming from a muscle car background all my life. Which other brackets would drop the light off the side like the Mopar ones??
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure about the K.C slim lites, haven't used them before.
I bought those mopar brackets because I too wanted something low and out of the way but I think the smittys and rugged ridge are like that too and for like half the cost. Don't get me wrong, the mopars are great just pricey.

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge aluminum hood latches