Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rubicon postal ?

Old 09-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are they truly "postal Rubicons" or just right hand drive Jeeps for countries that drive on the other side of the road like England?
Old 09-26-2013, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never seen a rubicon right hand drive. However there are a few RHD JK's around here. They are use by the mail carriers. I'll try to get a pict. I see a blue soft top kinda often.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is RHD, I love it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4970825361514.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	500557  
Old 09-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matth
The wife had a run in with a pickup truck and bent the front diff. 2008 jku "non rubicon"
The body shop is super cool !! Told me he could order a dana 30 with a locker. Well it turns out its a dana 44 for a rubicon. Ok great. Well it comes in. I had to get axles for it. No problem! Got some from eBay.
He calls today and says there's a problem. The track bar bracket is on the wrong side. Well I go to see for myself. Yep. It's a dana 44 front. With the track bar bracket on the chunk side. I bet that's rare!
Now it's going to be tuff to tell her it's going to be another week without her jeep!
TeraFlex makes RHD Tera30 and Tera44 axles. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Quick Reply: Rubicon postal ?