Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rubicon JKU springs for 2dr jk

Old 02-18-2015, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon JKU springs for 2dr jk

Curious how Rubicon springs from a 2012 rubicon JKU would fit on a 2dr jk x. I am really only looking for a better ride with slight lift to level jeep. I know springs more than likely wont level it, so I would need a small spacer up front, but I have heard those springs would give the 2dr a lift just not sure how much.

This jeep is used 100% on road, as I live in city, so not worried about performance off road, just a nice look. I know I know thats not what it should be used for but off roading it is not really an option, So I at least want it to look good and not a yuppie jeep
Old 02-18-2015, 02:22 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Find out the numbers on your coils, and the numbers on the coils from the 4door rubicon.

One of the many, many threads on stock coils.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stoc...uestion-85825/
Old 02-19-2015, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you learning there are alot of options on this.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Generally, you can guesstimate 1/4 inch of lift per number you go up (if you are talking about a stock 2-door). So if you go from 14/56 springs to 18/60 springs you should get about an inch all around.

That is the upgrade I made, gained about an inch in the back, and with a full width bumper and steel cable winch in the front I came back to stock height.

Quick Reply: Rubicon JKU springs for 2dr jk