Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rubicon Express 4.5" long arm questions?

Old 04-15-2008, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon Express 4.5" long arm questions?

I have the RE long arm kit on my jeep and I got word today that they were having problems with a stock tab on the front axle breaking the weld. The tab I am talking about is where the swaybar connects to the axle on the driver side. On mine the weld is broken but there is a bolt holding the mount to the tab.

Has anyone else had this problem or what is the best way to fix my problem.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

the only way to fix it is to take your lift out and send it to me ill do you a favor and even pay shipping lol
Old 04-15-2008, 06:56 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by TN farmer
I have the RE long arm kit on my jeep and I got word today that they were having problems with a stock tab on the front axle breaking the weld. The tab I am talking about is where the swaybar connects to the axle on the driver side. On mine the weld is broken but there is a bolt holding the mount to the tab.

Has anyone else had this problem or what is the best way to fix my problem.
Do you have a pic of this?

Quick Reply: Rubicon Express 4.5" long arm questions?