Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rubicon 2dr suspension HELP

Old 09-08-2008, 02:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon 2dr suspension HELP

hi i want to use the electronic sway but i also want to lift my jeep and put some agrresive look of tires, fenders,wheels and bumper so what did you guys recommend me to buy to make my jeep look brutal but having in mind that its everyday use car, thanks a lot and if some day come to puerto rico visit me im in rincon
Old 09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

a lot will depend on how much you can afford to spend. optimally, i would recommend 3" of lift and 35" mud terrain tires. a complete lift kit with replacement adjustable control arms would be best but you can get by with just a 2.5" budget boost (coil spacer lift).
Old 09-09-2008, 03:39 AM
JK Newbie

thanks and what about my electronic sway bar, do i have to change it or can i use it ? and what brand did you recommend me thanks waldemar

Last edited by waldramos; 09-09-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:15 AM
JK Freak

as far as the sway bar goes, call David at Northridge. He'll look you up with longer end links for the rear and then you move the rears to the front. The whole goal is to keep your sway bar angle close to factory so it's not such a pain to engage and dis-engage
Old 09-09-2008, 05:47 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by waldramos
thanks and what about my electronic sway bar, do i have to change it or can i use it ? and what brand did you recommend me thanks waldemar
all you have to do is install new longer sway bar links in the rear and then take your factory rear links and install them up front. you will be just fine with this
Old 09-09-2008, 06:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats exactly correct and what happened with RubyDoo.

Quick Reply: Rubicon 2dr suspension HELP