Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rubi suspension on a Sahara...?

Old 05-28-2009, 04:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not worth the time, $ and effort for the small amount of lift hed get.

Also, Rubi stock tires are 31's and are the Sahara 32?

Again sorry but I think its a waste of time and money for the little bit of a lift he may get (hed be lucky to get a 1/2 in)

Also is he aware the Rubi tire will ride rougher, louder and wear quicker? If he muds on weekends the Rubi tire would be a step up for me but if not he is making a mistake.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JYogi
Not worth the time, $ and effort for the small amount of lift hed get.

Also, Rubi stock tires are 31's and are the Sahara 32?

Again sorry but I think its a waste of time and money for the little bit of a lift he may get (hed be lucky to get a 1/2 in)

Also is he aware the Rubi tire will ride rougher, louder and wear quicker? If he muds on weekends the Rubi tire would be a step up for me but if not he is making a mistake.
The Rubicon and Sahara tires are exactly the same height and width if you convert the metric numbers into inches. Obviously with a different rim size.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cappi's JKR
I couldn't agree more..but, if that is what it take for him to install my old tires (which are taking up a lot of space on my apartment balcony), then I'll be more than happy to help with the install

Thx for all the input guys !!

Tony

BTW..we both have the duel tops..
He can put the Rubi tires and rims on without any changes to his suspension.

Quick Reply: Rubi suspension on a Sahara...?