Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RpmExtreme Official GEN4 LS Swap Thread 2007-2011 JK

Old 02-28-2017, 05:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Riptide9
Many options to choose from but I went with the following:

6.0L L96 Gen4 LS, 6L80E trans w tap shift, Dual core 52mm radiator w pentastar fan upgrade, LS JK custom headers, install kit all assembled with everything but exhaust was 17k and change.

RpmExtreme Ready to Run Repower Packages :: RPM Extreme
You will be very happy with the RPM Repower package. FYI most of our LS talk is over on JKO Modified JK Tech Dept. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum we don't get over to this thread very often.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 4L60e to the Jeep JK NP241j adapter?

I've read that the t-case is the same bolt pattern for the chevy and the Jeep 241 but the clocking is different. Also I would need to change the input t-case spline to the the Chevy count. Is there a specific kit you sell or can recommend. The ones I've found seem to be for the 241OR and are really expensive. Thanks

Quick Reply: RpmExtreme Official GEN4 LS Swap Thread 2007-2011 JK