Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country Suspension lift vs. TeraFlex Lift

Old 08-19-2010, 05:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rough Country Suspension lift vs. TeraFlex Lift

I installed the TF 2.5 coil lift w/shocks and I got 3.5 from it easy. Lifting over 3 you want trackbars and certain control arms for pinion adjustment. Read the faq about which ones

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2010, 05:11 AM
JK Freak

Go with the TeraFlex.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Myself along with a couple friends who have put many on different vehicles mostly Jeeps. Had it checked at National which is the first place i went, because i thought it may be something we did wrong. They had nothing to say about the install, and only blamed the engineering of the kit.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am running the TF 3". Great lift with just over 4" lift with hardtop,bumpers and winch. I did not do LCAs yet only a front trackbar.

I tore my front driveshaft boot wheeling but that is going to happen with most 2.5" and up lifts.

TFs complete and solid. Dave at Northridge gives a great price. Shocks and all work great. Cheaper kits usually dont have brake line ext, disconnects, or good track bar brackets. Those pieces add up. I only had slight rake with the kit and added a 3/4 front spacer.

I can honestly say with this kit 35s fit great and with my flat fenders 37s fit even better. This kit is nice enough i will not need another one, only adding CAs piece by piece

Quick Reply: Rough Country Suspension lift vs. TeraFlex Lift