Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country SS - Problem

Old 11-29-2008, 09:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, let me tell you. I had the same problem with RC customer service about some springs for my CJ. They informed me that they knew of the problem, and have changed manufacterers which use a more stable metal and suggested that I buy a new set from them. I didn't think that I heard them right. I must have sounded stupid on the phone. Good luck with your SS.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I don't know how this is happening....do you guys have the names of people you talked to? This does not fit the model that we are trying to be. If I have guys that are not doing their job let me know. If nothing else I can promise you results and if I don't know the answer you can rest assured I will get it for ya. If you guys have questions please pm me or heck even call me direct. For the CJ guy I'm am going to assume that your leafs were out of warranty that is the only way anyone would ask you to buy a spring and I am sure even then it was at cost plus the problem wasn't with CJ springs it was with YJ springs. Now we did re-design by putting more arch in them since so many people are using CJ's for toys only. Sorry I am ranting a little bit, but this pisses me off....I work really hard to go above and beyond to help customers and when I get lumped into one persons bad experience it kills me.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
I don't know how this is happening....do you guys have the names of people you talked to? This does not fit the model that we are trying to be. If I have guys that are not doing their job let me know. If nothing else I can promise you results and if I don't know the answer you can rest assured I will get it for ya. If you guys have questions please pm me or heck even call me direct. For the CJ guy I'm am going to assume that your leafs were out of warranty that is the only way anyone would ask you to buy a spring and I am sure even then it was at cost plus the problem wasn't with CJ springs it was with YJ springs. Now we did re-design by putting more arch in them since so many people are using CJ's for toys only. Sorry I am ranting a little bit, but this pisses me off....I work really hard to go above and beyond to help customers and when I get lumped into one persons bad experience it kills me.
to cheer you up i think your service is great. hes been helping me with the bb lift for over a month now and its just $139, so i think thats great customer service!!

Quick Reply: Rough Country SS - Problem