Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country shocks and lift

Old 06-02-2008, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rough Country shocks and lift

I get conflicting results. I think I am just going to get the rough country shocks with their budget boost, but I would really like some feedback on added articulation with the rough country shocks. From what I read they dont give much more than stock. Is it just worth it to buy the bb and get other shocks. I really want to order, but I dont want to bw dissapointed with their shocks. If anyone has articulation pics with the 2.5 bb and rough country shocks I would appreciate it.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I am willing to help you....if you want to try the kit with shocks call me and I will promise you 100% money back guarantee on the shocks if you feel they don't benefit you. I am positive you will love them so give me a call. 866-430-0447

Ben
Old 06-05-2008, 11:56 AM
JK Freak

Yes, you will get longer articulation with the shocks as they are slightly longer than the stock ones.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
I am willing to help you....if you want to try the kit with shocks call me and I will promise you 100% money back guarantee on the shocks if you feel they don't benefit you. I am positive you will love them so give me a call. 866-430-0447

Ben
Nuff said, it is kind of a win win for you.....
Old 06-05-2008, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default well..

i have the whole set up.. and so far so good.. i havent put it to the test quite yet.. waiting on my rims and tires to come in.. but everything seems peachy so far.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the 2.5 with 2.2 Performance shocks and I love them.

I only have a little bit of a flexed pic.. someone snapped it for me when I was testing my lines to make sure everything was okay.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:02 PM
ksk
JK Enthusiast

Just do it...ive wheeled the crap outaa mine...its the shocks that make all the difference... check their website for flex....flexes better than any other 2.5 kit out there...

KSK

Quick Reply: Rough Country shocks and lift