Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country n2.0

Old 07-19-2011, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rough Country n2.0

I just order today the new 3.5 lift with nytro gas shock the kit cost 500$ seem pretty much complete at this price range come with rear coil correction bracket front lower control arm smoother coil then our previous model same as the the factory compresion rate also get ajustable front track bar and all hardware include bracket brake line bla bla so i give it a try for 640 $ The only thing can happen is a good surprise cause seriously im not expecting alot of this kit im gonna make a good step by step and review the product for all of you who are not sure about this kit maybe gonna be good stuff maybe not !!! suposed to arrive this friday so if I got time this week-End maybe gonna install it stay tuned!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Regular lift kits are a snap to install in JK's. It's a fun half day and a great result afterwards. HAVE FUN!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah imnot worry about the instalation time i do my firts lift but my own its more cause im working friday amd satuday night 6pm to 6 am most of the time im bashed out during day
Old 07-20-2011, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

I just receive my kit today !!! got all new different rear and front track bar bracket and the shock are totaly re-design with alot biger rod then the 2.2 series and the rod in front are on top and same thing on back the front lower control arm are seriously good stuff pretty heavy and the bushing seem to be hardcore shit, Im gonna post some picture tomorow of all the parts and the kit come with front and rear bump stop extension, polyheretane in front and steel on back and the ajustable track bar have heavy joint ...its seem to be good stuff but on road and on box is totally different !!! hahaha
Old 07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

Let us know what you think overall!

Also, have you used their 2.2 shocks before? If so, compare those to the nitro shocks you got...
Old 07-20-2011, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah I actually run those 2.2 shock so Im gonna compare those 2 kit I gonna do little trail near my house before and after to compare in same trail
Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Sweet! Throw up some pics once you are through if you don't mind.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I install my lift tomorow morning Im gonna take alot off picture stay tuned for more update tomorow
Old 07-28-2011, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ride2099
I install my lift tomorow morning Im gonna take alot off picture stay tuned for more update tomorow
pictures.. we want pictures! please, if you dont mind
Old 07-28-2011, 01:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

the lift kit is install handle so good seriously this kit rock !!! so soft I gonna post some pic and comments when I go home cause right now im always using my cell phone !! very impress and I gain 1" more than my old 4" rough country 2.2 lift this kit suck they sould be kick out this kit after released the n2.0

Quick Reply: Rough Country n2.0