Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country Front Lower Control Arms

Old 12-29-2012, 03:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rough Country Front Lower Control Arms

Hello everyone. I wanted to start this thread because when I was in the market for front LCA's I couldn't find a lot of info regarding these. I helped a few different people install other brands such as Tera Flex and Rock Krawler and I really liked both brands. Very stout and easy install. However my build is on a budget and the cheaper of the two was RK at $280 shipped. Very much worth the investment but as I was doing research I came across Rough Country's version for $180 shipped. $100 cheaper! It took me a long time before I talked myself into getting these as I was worried about the quality due to being so cheap. I have had them for a few months now and I love em! Very easy install except for having to build the flex joint but it was still simple as well. I love the zirc fitting too. I don't think the RK or TF had a way to grease but I may be mistaken. Very beefy and great quality! I'm extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend them to anyone who may be strapped for cash!

Quick Reply: Rough Country Front Lower Control Arms