Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country 4" x-series lift (shocks) question...

Old 10-17-2012, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bombout800
OKay ill order from northridge when i get the coin. Seems like you two have had great experiences with them. Ill make sure and ask about both and reference back to this topic, just in case these two things arent already done! Do it right the first time!
I ordered a little over $2500 in parts from Dave yesterday, and was happy about it. They are a great company with first class support. Even if you do not order anything, they are more than happy to answer any questions that you have.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by havochaos
I ordered a little over $2500 in parts from Dave yesterday, and was happy about it. They are a great company with first class support. Even if you do not order anything, they are more than happy to answer any questions that you have.

X2 on this...these guys are topnotch, they know their stuff and not only do they sell and install it but they also use what they sell. They walk their talk. I've purchased all my stuff from them and have not one bad experience or regret.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:42 AM
JK Super Freak

$2500!! I need your job!!! haha Im sure all that stuff will cost a nice little penny. The bracing, oversized bolt, shocks, reverse and drop kits for front parts. ahhhhh! Im sure its all worth it, and it just means new things to unwrap! haha
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bombout800
$2500!! I need your job!!! haha Im sure all that stuff will cost a nice little penny. The bracing, oversized bolt, shocks, reverse and drop kits for front parts. ahhhhh! Im sure its all worth it, and it just means new things to unwrap! haha
Regear and air lockers ain't cheap, but you can afford it if you plan right. I have a separate savings account for planned upgrades and one for emergency fixes.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by havochaos
Regear and air lockers ain't cheap, but you can afford it if you plan right. I have a separate savings account for planned upgrades and one for emergency fixes.

Nice! Yeah i plan on doing upgrades that will benefit both present and future for it.

Quick Reply: Rough Country 4" x-series lift (shocks) question...