Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rotopax Storage Packs

Old 08-10-2012, 08:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotopax Storage Packs

Is anyone using them? I read they are "leak proof", but I recently received the 2 that I ordered and the seams on both don't seem to line up very well and they leak badly. There was standing water in the bottom of both after a moderate rain.

I think I may have received a bad pair. Anyone else have them with less leaking?
Old 08-11-2012, 11:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are hardly leak proof..a friend on here mounts his upside down. Mine will pool up with water after a good storm. Another idea is to drill out a small hole in the bottom. I only store things in there that are sealed or ok if they get wet.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stevedolce
They are hardly leak proof..a friend on here mounts his upside down. Mine will pool up with water after a good storm. Another idea is to drill out a small hole in the bottom. I only store things in there that are sealed or ok if they get wet.
That's what I figured, but wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply!

Quick Reply: Rotopax Storage Packs