Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

roof rack with RR snorkel

Old 09-24-2008, 11:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roof rack with RR snorkel

was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me. i want to put a roof rack on my 4 door but they all look like they wont fit b/c of the way the RR snorkel is mounted. the only thing i have come up with is getting the wild boar rack and then working out a way to make the pass side support work with the snorkel.

if any one knows of a rack that will fit, or has a better way of making one fit let me know.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JdTms11
was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me. i want to put a roof rack on my 4 door but they all look like they wont fit b/c of the way the RR snorkel is mounted. the only thing i have come up with is getting the wild boar rack and then working out a way to make the pass side support work with the snorkel.

if any one knows of a rack that will fit, or has a better way of making one fit let me know.
Bump, I want to know the same thing except on a 2 door.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 AM
JK Super Freak

that's great, but it doesn't fix my problem, i already have a river raider snorkel installed i need a way to get the rack support to fit, from pics on your website it looks like it is defiantly not going to fit unless i change how its mounted to the pass side, heres some pics of my clearance issues.

sorry bout the mud... wait no im not, u can kinda see it though.

believe it or not these are the best pics i have, i can get more of the snorkel and how its mounted if that will help more.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

having seent he RR snorkle personally, and seen the worrior roof rack personally, i think the two would fit. the front support of the worrior rack sticks out infront of the window and then goes up. it'd probably be a tight fit, but it just might work.

Quick Reply: roof rack with RR snorkel