Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rolled soft top and Tonneau cover for an unlimited? what am I missing

Old 07-21-2014, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rolled soft top and Tonneau cover for an unlimited? what am I missing

Hi all,

Picking up my '12 4 door today and can't seem to find a solution for my softtop. I was planning to get a setup that was similar to my 2 door, Trektop (not the NX) and a Tonneau cover. Trektop rolls down nicely to a noodle and the tonneau cover seals the back so things are not flapping around and I can actually carry stuff.

Problem is for the 4 door version, the trek top seems to have cables and springs and actual brackets and doesn't allow rolling. Is there someone who makes a frameless top that can be rolled and stowed in the back? All the youtube videos I've watched of example tops have frames and stuff when folded.

Also the Tonneau cover, would me 2 door fit the 4 door tub? Quadratec doesn't even list a 4 door tonneau cover
Old 07-21-2014, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trektop on a 4 door does roll down, but has a flip top. The back unzips and you can stow it on the back. The tonneau should fit. Not sure of other brand tops that I could recommend you research. Good luck.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ah yes! Not sure what I had for vehicle selection listed at home but at work here it lists it fine. I can see the original Trektop now and what you are describing. Weird

Quick Reply: Rolled soft top and Tonneau cover for an unlimited? what am I missing