Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rockstar Wheel Owners

Old 04-24-2009, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rockstar Wheel Owners

I'm getting tired of waiting on my 17" Procomp 7089s. I'm thinking about switching my order to the 18" Rockstars with 35" tires. I notice they come with 5" backspacing instead of the 4.5" on the Procomps. Anyone have an issue with rubbing/are spacers needed? (I have a 2.5" lift).

Overall, are Rockstar owners happy with their wheels?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

I put 18 inch rockstars on my wifes JK Rubicon. Seems like nobody in Memphis has them so we get lotsa looks. I have the 2inch spacer lift with pro comp 33X12.5 tires and there is no rubbing issue while daily driving. Havent had it off road with the new tires yet so I cant comment on that. For some reason i cant upload the pic so if you want to PM with an email i will mail it. Pic is not that good and i will take a better one this weekend.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have pro-comp 17 with 37'' and don't have any rubbing while mall crawling or offroad.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

No issues at all. Get them, you will be happy.

Quick Reply: Rockstar Wheel Owners