Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rocker guards with steps that wont break the bank.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SBEII
No. They both use the same mounting locations.
That is what I thoughtbut someone definitely said you could run the rock rails like the ace along with rubi bars...or am I thinking of rock rails that are welded on?

Matthew
Old 04-30-2012, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matthewd5

That is what I thoughtbut someone definitely said you could run the rock rails like the ace along with rubi bars...or am I thinking of rock rails that are welded on?

Matthew
Many people say you can use rubi rails with the ace rails as the first bolts to the body and the latter bolts to frame but the rubi rails and factory side steps cannot be used together.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SBEII
Many people say you can use rubi rails with the ace rails as the first bolts to the body and the latter bolts to frame but the rubi rails and factory side steps cannot be used together.
Ok

You just saved me some $$$

Thank you

Matthew

Quick Reply: Rocker guards with steps that wont break the bank.