Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

rock rails

Old 08-12-2012, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that looks like your resting on the frame and not the slider......

If youre going to buy rubi rails and ace sliders you're already around $400 anyway, might as well get some frame mounted ones for not much more.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

PSC Rocker Knockers, very nice
Old 08-12-2012, 08:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lkjk
that looks like your resting on the frame and not the slider......

If youre going to buy rubi rails and ace sliders you're already around $400 anyway, might as well get some frame mounted ones for not much more.
You know what they say about a picture and the 1,000 words thing No frame resting here based on the trail rash!!

Getting the rattle can out later to touch these up:

There are a lot of options out there and I am just one opinion out of many. Just saying that I have had great experiences with these without having to weld or drill
Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Taboo customs is where I got my sliders from. Dave will adjust them to your liking. I have had my jeep resting on the sliders numerous times. They are welded on. I rhino lined under the doors from fender to fender. Did not like the idea of putting holes in my tub.

Quick Reply: rock rails