Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Rails

Old 04-01-2010, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Rock Rails

I am looking for a good rock rail with a step so my wife and kids can get in the jeep. I am hoping someone here can post pics of their rails and let me know how well they work. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

usually the general concensus on here is LoD Rock Rails. Probably what I'll go with when money starts growing on trees.... until then im stuck with the factory ones
Old 04-01-2010, 07:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Default also

you can also check out the Evolution Rails. they are weld on. from what i have herd they are sick and very strong!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are a couple of existing threads on this topic with a fair amount of pics and opinions.

One thing to consider is if you want the steps to be lower than the rock rails (MBRP units) to help your family get in the Jeep or if you just want steps on the rails (many options).
Old 04-08-2010, 08:01 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Here is a shot of the rock rails with our bolt on steps installed. The steps can be removed for extra clearance when wheeling while the protection stays in place at all times. Let me know if you have any questions about or products.

Quick Reply: Rock Rails