Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Krawler's poor customer service.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sgtkersh
Just FYI folks, that post on Wrangler Forum is very misleading. It's not the joints that are seized but the jam nut on the threaded adjuster. That's a much different story and if you live/wheel in a wet climate, salt on roads in winter, etc. you have to expect all nuts and bolts will rust if you don't use anti-seize. Again, I do not believe this was a problem with the joints themselves.
Small correction regarding my situation: it's the actual shanks that have all seized into the arms/trackbar in twelve months, not the jam nuts or joints themselves. (A secondary issue is that the bushings are already shot in my trackbar, as well)

RK is now taking care of me, though, so I'm moving on...
Old 06-09-2014, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just my 2 cents. If you don't like this experience. You will like teraflex even less. Having issues with their springs now. Its all me. I get to chat with voice mails and hold music

its a wocket in my pocket

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler's poor customer service.