Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Krawler Lifts

Old 01-11-2011, 10:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Krawler Lifts

Looking to lift 2010 JK Sahara soon. Running 35s but wish to upgrade to 37s in a few years. Can you someone explain to me in laymen terns the pros and cons between the RK 3.5 mid arm flex and the RK 3.5 x factor lifts? Also, how hard would it be to upgrade these lifts to a Rock Krawler long arm later. I hear there are kits for that. Expensive? Please assume I have zero automotive experience. (Which I don't). Thank you all for your help.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Posted this in the wrong section. Mod. please move. thx
Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Sir

If you are looking to run 37's, that is really they key here! The 3.5" X Factor Mid Arm system moves the rear axle back 1" to allow fitment of 37's with easy. The 3.5" Mid Arm Flex System does not.

If you have any of our 3.5 or 5.5" mid arm systems, upgrading to a long arm set up is simple. All you need to do is purchase a long arm upgrade system and you are home free!

Let us know if you have any other questions and good luck with your build.

RK

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler Lifts