Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Krawler 2.5" vs Tera Flex 2.5"

Old 03-19-2012, 07:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will defintely get a little more lift out of the Teraflex than Rock Krawler from what I have seen. Both are great products and companies. I run a complete Teraflex lift, RK arms, and JKS trackbars though; I couldn't be happier
Old 03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed the TF 2.5 BB w 9550 shocks on my JKU in 2010. It was a great lift and rode stock. After adding my stubby and XRC8 comp winch, The stock springs sagged bad. I wanted a coil lift and went with Rock Krawler 2.5 w front LCA's. I reused the TF bump stops and swapped the TF9550 shocks with the reccomended Bilstein 5100. The front RK springs are progressive rate and got closer to 3in of lift even with the extra weight up front. The LCA's and adjustable track bar allowed me to center the axle perfectly and dial my castor back to stock specs. The ride is great and the flighty steering is gone. My JK is a pleasure to drive. Very happy w RK. TF is a good lift also. I started to get TF coils but really liked what the RK lift offered. The selling point for me was the track bar and LCA's.

Pic of stock vs RK track bar

Front springs and track bar.

LCA's.

Side shot after install.

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler 2.5" vs Tera Flex 2.5"