Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock krawler 2.5 inch coil question

Old 04-08-2013, 02:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock krawler 2.5 inch coil question

I'm about to just purchase only the front and rear coil springs (2.5inch). Do I have to buy the front adjustable track bar? Rear trackbar relocation? At the moment I have a rough country budget boost with rear track bar relocation and want to just get the rock krawler springs due to my stock one sagging with budget boost.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkfsu
I'm about to just purchase only the front and rear coil springs (2.5inch). Do I have to buy the front adjustable track bar? Rear trackbar relocation? At the moment I have a rough country budget boost with rear track bar relocation and want to just get the rock krawler springs due to my stock one sagging with budget boost.
Having switched out the same lifts, the RK lift is quite a bit taller. I think you will want an adjustable front for sure.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor

You will absolutely want a front track bar. Your axle will be far off to the driver side of the vehicle if you don't install one. Front lower control arms are a good idea to correct the caster as well.

Quick Reply: Rock krawler 2.5 inch coil question