Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Krawler 1.75 Budget Long Travel, who has it? What tire size? Pics?

Old 03-09-2014, 03:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Krawler 1.75 Budget Long Travel, who has it? What tire size? Pics?

Who out there is running the Rock Krawler JK 1.75 Budget Based LT System? What tire size are running? Any pics of your rigs with this installed? Or maybe even before and afters?

I'm getting new rubber soon and am trying to see what 35s vs 33s vs 32.6 vs 32s look like with this spacer kit. I don't rock crawl and only plan on rutted farm and logging roads for hunting and fishing, plus 200 miles trips each way to our place at the beach, with some beach riding.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:03 PM
JK Freak

My advice, keep it simple. Throw on a basic leveling kit and some 33's.

I see so many people over do their rigs and then quickly sell them. Regardless of the "better than stock" talk you hear. Lifting. Big tires. Etc. come with some sacrifice.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

i just placed my order for this kit on saturday morning, next weekend i will be doing the install along with some rubi shocks i picked up from a forum member. i will take before and after pics but i am currently running 33s with a daystar 1'' body lift im getting ready to jump to 35s
Old 03-09-2014, 04:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was admittedly on the fence about Rock Krawlers marketing. Hahaha. Seriously, 1.75", long travel puck lift?!?! That's so sweet. I had to google it just to see that's what they say. Legit.

It's a budget boost. With so little lift, not much to think about.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:09 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks all!

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
It's a budget boost. With so little lift, not much to think about.
Sorry, not following you here Invest2m4. What's not much to think about? Tire size? 35s too much for 1.75"? So 33s are the way to go?
Old 03-09-2014, 05:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fishrising
Thanks all! Sorry, not following you here Invest2m4. What's not much to think about? Tire size? 35s too much for 1.75"? So 33s are the way to go?
Sorry about that, I see I missed your tire clearance question. If you haven't added weight and you have proper back spacing on your wheels, you should be fine. You'll want to trim or remove your front air dam.

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler 1.75 Budget Long Travel, who has it? What tire size? Pics?