Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

rock jock 3

Old 07-10-2009, 05:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rock jock 3

looking at the rock jock 3 for my front axle and i have to ask how strong is the driver side upper mount since it is mounted to the dif cover???
Old 07-11-2009, 05:08 AM
JK Freak

kind of hoping currie would speak up here
Old 07-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerzeyjeep
looking at the rock jock 3 for my front axle and i have to ask how strong is the driver side upper mount since it is mounted to the dif cover???
Consider this........... The cover is 3/8" thick and is mounted with 10 - 3/8" bolts , the control arms are mounted with one 1/2" bolt each, you have nothing to worry about. Curries Unlimited is equipped with 40's and a Hemi, and it is setup with a 3 link on the front, only using the arm mounted on the cover.

The RJ 60 for the JK was designed with the arm on the cover in order to retain the factory characteristics of caster change through suspension travel!!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:19 AM
JK Freak

david thats the reassurance i needed thank you
Old 07-11-2009, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerzeyjeep
david thats the reassurance i needed thank you
David is THE MAN. I bombarded him with a ton of question before I placed the order for my axles. He has a lot of patience and really knows his product well.

Quick Reply: rock jock 3