Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rk rear arms question

Old 12-10-2013, 06:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree 100% ^
Old 12-16-2013, 07:55 PM
JK Freak

Just a little update. I took the advice to cut off the perches and weld them back on top. So easy done in about an hour and good as new. Thanks everyone for the help!
Old 12-17-2013, 07:44 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Cam36
Just a little update. I took the advice to cut off the perches and weld them back on top. So easy done in about an hour and good as new. Thanks everyone for the help!
Glad to see you got this straightened out! Sorry that we didn't see this post until now though. The spring wedges paired with our double adjustable rear track bar is how we combat any clearance issues between the coil and the track bar in our X-factor setups. A lot of people do not have the capability to cut off the perches and roll them on the axle so the wedges/track bar are a good route for them in that situation.

RK
Old 12-17-2013, 07:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
Glad to see you got this straightened out! Sorry that we didn't see this post until now though. The spring wedges paired with our double adjustable rear track bar is how we combat any clearance issues between the coil and the track bar in our X-factor setups. A lot of people do not have the capability to cut off the perches and roll them on the axle so the wedges/track bar are a good route for them in that situation. RK
No worries at all! I love the arms. Anyone with a small grinder can take the perches off and if you know someone with a welder it's cake!

Quick Reply: Rk rear arms question