Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

river raider tube fenders and stock inner fender liners

Old 03-26-2011, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default river raider tube fenders and stock inner fender liners

Just curious if anyone has installed river raider fenders and were able to use the stock fender liners. Im waiting to get my fenders and when I spoke to river raider they said it was possible to use them, but just curious if anyone has any experience with them
Old 03-27-2011, 04:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just removed mine with the river raider flares... but you could trim them to fit with the flares without to much hassle..if you wanted to keep them.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kking08
Just curious if anyone has installed river raider fenders and were able to use the stock fender liners. Im waiting to get my fenders and when I spoke to river raider they said it was possible to use them, but just curious if anyone has any experience with them
Man I was just on river raiders website and love there fenders! I wanna get them sooooo bad. Got to save some money. Thanks for asking this question cause I was wandering the same thing! Are you going to get the narrow or regular width?
Old 03-27-2011, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Im thinking im going to keep the liners to keep all the crap out of the bay, and I ordered the stock width
Old 09-08-2011, 05:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey guys, thanks for the discussion. I was just looking for info on this because the Poison Spyder ones I planned to do require hacking out the inner liner I've been told and I am hoping to avoid that.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
They cut easy with tin snips, just take your time and you can get them to work. I have cut mine up to work with a custom built fender and king coil overs.
Attachment 208562Attachment 208563
Your LED directional lights look cool.

Quick Reply: river raider tube fenders and stock inner fender liners