Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

River Raider Snorkel Mod

Old 06-10-2008, 05:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07WrangX
I have heard of this recently. Guys didn't like the fitment and how it stuck out. Just passing along what I have heard.

I tell you what.....your snorkel looks good on your jeep..

but you are dead wroung about AEV,, I do my daily work under microscopes and I am very pickey about things beeing exact...
I just installed my AEV ,and let me tell you....I would grade it 10 out of 10 in fitment.

no need to bash other products if its not true,, not becuase the ant of your uncles girlfriend sed that she heard hillary clinton mention something wroung about AEV snorkel., expect people to believe you.

dont take the wroung way but I already had enogh reading thjis kind of bull shit arround here.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by luisjg

but you are dead wroung about AEV,, I do my daily work under microscopes and I am very pickey about things beeing exact...
I just installed my AEV ,and let me tell you....I would grade it 10 out of 10 in fitment.

no need to bash other products if its not true,, not becuase the ant of your uncles girlfriend sed that she heard hillary clinton mention something wroung about AEV snorkel., expect people to believe you.

dont take the wroung way but I already had enogh reading thjis kind of bull shit arround here.
I'm not trying to spit bull sh$t here. I was passing along a bit of information that I got from a very reliable source. You like yours, that is your own opinion and I'm not going to bash you for it. I have heard of two guys that returned theirs b/c they didn't like it.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
JK Super Freak

if you have not noticed it goes both ways....Ridiculous in my opinion, and i think it is very ridiculous that unnamed sponsors keep getting involved in Internet debates...on several occasions....very unprofessional.....everyone needs to grow up.

edit: i am not referring to anything in this thread....but others that have started out similar to this thread. just mind boggling.

Last edited by cormac827; 06-10-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cormac827
if you have not noticed it goes both ways....Ridiculous in my opinion, and i think it is very ridiculous that unnamed sponsors keep getting involved in Internet debates...on several occasions....very unprofessional.....everyone needs to grow up.

edit: i am not referring to anything in this thread....but others that have started out similar to this thread. just mind boggling.
You are right! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Sorry for voicing mine too loudly.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:02 PM
JK Super Freak

OH YEA....WELL....I THINK THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE CRAP....CRAP I TELL YOU!!: bleh:
Old 06-11-2008, 06:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by putnam dan
One simple rule - unless it was you don't pass it on. From the horses mouth we hear the AEV hasn't has a single return but gossip tells us they have ........ draw your own conculsion
true....dont pass on things...but, what david said is hearsay. I dont know if he really called them, and i dont know if thats what they said either. SO i would pass neither comments on.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

My Bad. Just thought the info I heard was interesting and wanted to share it.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07WrangX
My Bad. Just thought the info I heard was interesting and wanted to share it.
it is interesting....people just get their panties in a wad pretty easy around here haha. Especially when it comes to RR vs. AEV.

RR RULES! haha
Old 06-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No you are right I did not call AEV. Here is the email I sent the owner Dave Harriton

"https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43761&page=2

fitment issues on AEV snorkel?"

Dave Harriton replied-

"No, we have not had a single case of a returned snorkel for any reason. The only problem we had is with one guy where we sent him two of one bracket instead of the correct brackets"

Quick Reply: River Raider Snorkel Mod