Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

River Raider Off Road oil pan skid

Old 08-29-2014, 03:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default River Raider Off Road oil pan skid

Picked up one of these used without any hardware. Luckily River Raider is kind enough to include the hardware specs in their installation instructions on their website, so I was able to pick up replacements at the local hardware store. The only thing I'm not sure of are the spacers that go between the skid mount points and the engine mounts.

Anyone that's installed one of these recall their dimensions? The install instructions list them as "3/16" steel spacers" - presumably 1/2" ID, 3/16" L, curious about the OD - whether it needs a thick wall to also act as a washer (and not come back through the bolt hole), or even if a couple of stacked 1/2" washers would work instead.

I plan on emailing River Raider, but figured it was worth a shot asking here.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: River Raider Off Road oil pan skid