Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPPMODS Supercharger Installed

Old 01-26-2009, 09:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im still waiting on my new tires.... hopefully if their in before the weekend, ill be going offroading with my camera...
Old 01-27-2009, 03:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Sleepy, do you know any of the Dubai guys with the hemi's in their JKs? If so, I'm sure everyone would like to know how a side by side comparison goes. It's definitely the "budget friendly" way to add some extra hp.

* the term "budget friendly" is used loosely here as 5-6k isn't cheap, but still significantly less than a hemi. lol
Old 01-27-2009, 04:16 AM
JK Freak

If ...... IF ........ You can get in on the sale ( it may already be over )...... It was only $4946 .... SHIPPED and that included the Methanol Injection for Intercooler!!!!

I was gonna wait til spring too !!! But the SALE was too good to pass up !!!

You can only consider this " Budget Friendly " ...... IF you are comparing to ( at the very cheapest ) a HEMI install at $15,000!!! I compared the two and was gonna do most of the Hemi install myself and found a Salvage Yard Hemi and Trans !!!

Last edited by HULKGREEN; 01-27-2009 at 04:20 AM.

Quick Reply: RIPPMODS Supercharger Installed