Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPP Superchargers is proud to announce supercharger kits for 2015 JK's!

Old 03-05-2015, 07:35 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RIPP Superchargers is proud to announce supercharger kits for 2015 JK's!

Big announcement Ladies and Gentleman, WE DID IT AGAIN! We are now taking orders for 2015 Jeep Wrangler RIPP Supercharger Systems.

Upon Purchasing, customers will be required to supply us with their VIN NUMBER and ODOMETER READING, this will be registered to a new custom Engine computer and Diablo Tuner. You will receive a brand new CHRYSLER ECM and DIABLO TUNER for your kit. This new ECM will now have the capability to be manipulated by our tune. Simply unclip the factory Engine computer, unscrew 4 screws and replace with ours! Installation will still be a 6-8 hour installation. Power numbers will yield 325WHP and 300ft/lbs to the wheels on a 37" tire. Kits will come with everything necessary to install and have a turn key daily driver! Your factory ECM can simply be put away in storage. If the vehicle is ever put back to stock, the factory ECM can be plugged back in, without a trace of modification!

www.RIPPMODS.com
2015 Jeep Wrangler
RIPP Supercharger System

Last edited by RIPPMODS; 03-05-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will you offer this ECU replacement system for older models too - i.e. MY 13"?
Old 03-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PET77
Will you offer this ECU replacement system for older models too - i.e. MY 13"?
Chrysler encrypted the ECM's on all new 2015 vehicles essentially locking out aftermarket calibrations. With this new kit, we supply a ECM and Tuner for the 2015 vehicle specifically.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awesome.. great work guys

Quick Reply: RIPP Superchargers is proud to announce supercharger kits for 2015 JK's!