Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPP SUPERCHARGERS is now THE MOST POWERFUL CARB LEGAL System for 2007-2011 JK!!!!!

Old 02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RIPP SUPERCHARGERS is now THE MOST POWERFUL CARB LEGAL System for 2007-2011 JK!!!!!

RIPP SUPERCHARGERS 2007-2011 GEN 2 Stage 2 is now CARB legal!
The ONLY CARB LEGAL Supercharger for 2011 Jeep JK!

RIPP Superchargers is proud to announce that we have our CARB E.O. number (D-705) and is back compliant for ALL RIPP GEN 2 Stage 2 Customers running the RIPP V3.3 tune!
We made sure to take the time to have our STANDARD calibrations pass and not a "dumbed down" lower power tune. We will be printing the stickers this week for placement under the hood for your state inspection.

THE MOST POWERFUL 50 STATE LEGAL SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM FOR YOUR 2007-2011 JK!!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Questions....

What kind of improvement might one expect with the installation of one of these?

My use is mostly daily driver but do some mild to mid category of offroading. nothing extreme ( I don't have to have my kidneys hurt to know that I've had a good time). Improvement categories of interest (at least to me) would be overall get up & go, MPG (I know, I know, the Jeep is no hybrid but I still have to shell out money to fill the tank), as well as improvements while wheeling across the RPM range(perhaps some HP and torque comparisons). And finally, how would this addition "get along" with the warranty?

Thanks,
Eugene
Old 02-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by KG6SLC
What kind of improvement might one expect with the installation of one of these?

My use is mostly daily driver but do some mild to mid category of offroading. nothing extreme ( I don't have to have my kidneys hurt to know that I've had a good time). Improvement categories of interest (at least to me) would be overall get up & go, MPG (I know, I know, the Jeep is no hybrid but I still have to shell out money to fill the tank), as well as improvements while wheeling across the RPM range(perhaps some HP and torque comparisons). And finally, how would this addition "get along" with the warranty?

Thanks,
Eugene
+90whp +110 wtq the power it should have had when they built it, +2-3 mpg if driven conservatively. Centrifugal design allows for smooth linear power curve from low rpm to redline with no power fall off.

As far as your warranty, consult your local dealer. We have a lot of Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealers that sell our product as a dealer installed option.

RIPP
Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

How far behind do you think CARB cert for the 3.6L units will be once you start selling them?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Getting CARB E.O. # is a long drawn out process. We will launch first, and hope to have the process for 3.6L E.O. Started by Summer 2013.

RIPP
Old 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great news!!!!!!!!!!

What do we need to do to get the stickers?

Mike
Old 02-28-2013, 09:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

silly question, but what type of wear does this add to the motor. Right now my 10 sahara has 75k on the odo. I have been looking at your kits but have no clue if this is going to decrease the longevity of my motor?
Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations! You should have a sale to celebrate!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
Old 03-01-2013, 03:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shockwaveaz
Congratulations! You should have a sale to celebrate!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
Yes, a big sale please
Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by wytmike
Great news!!!!!!!!!!

What do we need to do to get the stickers?
Mike
Send an Email to RIPPMODS@RIPPMODS.COM Subject CARB Sticker.

Originally Posted by MedicJayCook
silly question, but what type of wear does this add to the motor. Right now my 10 sahara has 75k on the odo. I have been looking at your kits but have no clue if this is going to decrease the longevity of my motor?
We have a few customers that have OVER 100,000 Miles AFTER the supercharger install with no reported problems. As long as you have been maintaining a regular maintenance schedule with your Jeep, there is no reason that it can't be supercharged, they are stout little motors. A good indicator of motor condition (level of wear) can be had by doing a compression test across all cylinders, as long as they are close to factory spec and balanced, no problem.

RIPP

Quick Reply: RIPP SUPERCHARGERS is now THE MOST POWERFUL CARB LEGAL System for 2007-2011 JK!!!!!