Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPP Superchargers Holiday 2015 sale

Old 12-23-2015, 10:27 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RIPP Superchargers Holiday 2015 sale

RIPP Superchargers would like to wish you all a safe, happy and healthy holiday! We will be out of the office from 12/24/2015 to 1/3/2016. Make sure to Visit our web site at www.rippmods.com and enter coupon code "HOLIDAY15" at checkout for special holiday pricing!

Old 12-23-2015, 05:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ill just keep waiting a few more years till it goes on clearance then if this is a discount
Old 12-23-2015, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prodigy turbo makes more power
Old 12-24-2015, 06:32 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DKJEEP
Best of luck with "that".

RIPP
Old 12-24-2015, 06:55 AM
JK Junkie

Worst troll of the year. Hahahaha
Old 12-24-2015, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

Fan bois in here.
Old 12-24-2015, 08:17 AM
JK Junkie

Fan bois in here.
Haha. I wouldn't run forced induction in a JK at all. No one cares about peak HP. Congrats your turbo makes more HP. I'm sure it will come in handy when you're crawling offroad and need power from 1k-3k rpm. Remind me again how it works when forging water?

People want products that work. Everyone has a different use case. Some people want low end power and go for a roots type charger (mag, edelbrock, sprintex). Some want the power band of a centrifugal super charger. A handful want the power band of a turbo.

Fan bois are people like you who are biased and have an incredibly narrow perspective and understanding, and a very low level of knowledge.

And keep in mind, RIPP could add more boost and blow your turbo numbers out of the water, but that's not what they're selling. If turbos made so much sense in an off-road vehicle, why don't we see any of the racers running them? KOH? Nope. Baja 1000? None I'm aware of. Rock bouncers? Haha, never. So an entire industry of people smarter than you don't run turbos. Think about that for a minute.
Old 12-24-2015, 08:29 AM
JK Freak

You know not of which you speak. Don't lecture me on what I know about or what I have when you don't know. I made one statement that pertained to the product in question..... and it's true.

Last edited by DKJEEP; 12-24-2015 at 08:33 AM.
Old 12-24-2015, 08:47 AM
JK Junkie

You know not of which you speak. Don't lecture me on what I know about or what I have when you don't know. I made one statement that pertained to the product in question..... and it's true.

Yes, you made one statement. "Prodigy turbo makes more power." I'll make a few: it runs too hot, is a time bomb off-road, it is over-priced, it's a standard turbo system which means power is not available until RPMs are high (which fails 99% of use cases). And while this is based only on public threads related to the product, it doesn't work for crap. I think my favorite quote was "biggest regret of my life."

Hope over to the Honda forums. Those V-TEC guys with 3" exhaust will love you.
Old 12-24-2015, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

A. Don't shit up a holiday sale thread with this
B. Congrats that the prodigy turbo makes more power, did you know that an lsx will also make more power?
C. You need to learn a little more about how forced induction works if you think the turbo will outperform the supercharger from an offroading viewpoint
D. Great sale ripp, I'm sure tons of people are very happy to see this deal right now, thanks for letting us know, and good for you taking the holidays off, it's nice to see that

Last edited by WashingtonWrangler; 12-24-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Quick Reply: RIPP Superchargers Holiday 2015 sale