Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPP Idle Pulley

Old 03-08-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone had to buy idler bearings for their RIPP system? If so, did you buy them locally or through RIPP?
Old 03-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Forum Tech Advisor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicodemus
Has anyone had to buy idler bearings for their RIPP system? If so, did you buy them locally or through RIPP?
I'd probably buy them from RIPP. If they don't sell them separately, they could give you part and model numbers for you to source them locally.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks planman, I was hoping they would be able to supply me with a part number or something so I could find them locally. They replied to my first email saying they do have the parts in stock and could sell them to me for $135/EACH but I haven't heard back from my second email asking them about the part number or local supplier. I'm guessing they didn't like the second question. I was hoping I didn't have to drop $300 (taxes/shipping) for two 1" pulleys!

Quick Reply: RIPP Idle Pulley