Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RIPMODS Header Install???

Old 03-30-2012, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chips
The combination between the torque the headers bring is amazing. Im still stock geared (3.73) and it is really quick off the line now. Im still trying to get used to it. So yes, for me the headers are worth every penny.

Not to mention the tech guys at Ripp walking me through the whole installation. They were great. This is what customer service should be like.

Thanks Chris and tech team.
That's good to hear
Old 03-30-2012, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did Ripp headers and SC on my 2011 and it runs like crap. Nothing changes the shift points on the transmission. Oh and ive had a check engine light ever since headers were installed. When i called Ripp they just said oh your the first one with this problem its not our product. Maybe you will have better luck if you have a 2010 or earlier. But in my opinion put your money towards a HEMI. Saving for my HEMI and will have headers and SC to sell in a month or two.

Last edited by HLKSTER; 03-30-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Quick Reply: RIPMODS Header Install???