Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rimzonline.com review

Old 11-12-2013, 11:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rimzonline.com review

I wanted to post a review a recent purchase from a non supporting vendor. Is there an area to do that or if its not allowed Please remove. Just want to giver props where due.

Just wanted to give a review of my recent purchases with Rimzonline. First off it seems like most of the wheels are free shipping Next the prices are very competitive. Normally I like to purchase local for most items but decided to give these guys are try. I bought my wife some 20x10 Fuel full blown 2 piece wheels for her jeep . They shipped really fast 4 of them the 5th was on back order. When the wheels arrived one of the wheels had 2 chips in the powder coating. Emailed them and they got right on it with fuel, issue resolved painlessly. We are awaiting the new barrel for the chipped wheel, and they are letting her run the chipped wheel until it arrives. I was impressed that they didn't even try to make a big deal about the defected wheel but just fixed and made it happen. I was pleased enough with that purchase i went ahead and bought new Method NV 18x9 for the Dmax. Great company to deal with. Will use them again when i need too.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rimzoneonline.com?

I've ordered from them, great company.

Quick Reply: Rimzonline.com review