Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rigid Industries Halo Flashlight Mount?

Old 07-25-2012, 04:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rigid Industries Halo Flashlight Mount?

Has anyone mounted a Rigid Halo flashlight in a jeep? All of the aftermarket mounts seem to be for maglights, so I think I am going to have to rig something up.

Looking for how you did the mount and where you put it.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I used a spring-loaded catch for storing a mop/broom/shovel from the hardware store. The spacing on the mounting holes matched the holes already on the seat bracket. I got the idea from one of the threads here but I don't remember which one.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by WSU 5.9er
I used a spring-loaded catch for storing a mop/broom/shovel from the hardware store. The spacing on the mounting holes matched the holes already on the seat bracket. I got the idea from one of the threads here but I don't remember which one.

Sweet! I like it! Since we both have '12's then I should have the same holes in my seat frame.

Thanks for the info.

By the way, the light is awesome. I just ordered another one for my Dad to give him on his B'day.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Looks awesome. Do you have a part number or what hardware store you got the holder from? thanks

Quick Reply: Rigid Industries Halo Flashlight Mount?