Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rigid dually fogs in arb bumper

Old 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rigid dually fogs in arb bumper

Does anyone have rigid dually lights in a arb bumper I was looking to get this set up but wasn't sure if they would fit in arb fog like holes any input would be great
Old 02-22-2013, 11:23 PM
JK Newbie

The cut outs and brackets are designed for factory fog lights. However, if you we're willing to cut and grind on your bumper you could make the square lights fit into the round holes. The back bracket would have to be modified to hold the Rigid light but that would he the easy part. If you decide to do it please post pics. My ARB bumper is off my jeep right now so if you want to see the back where the lights attach let me know.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's mine. This is an old pic. I used rigid industries Jk fog light mount & rigid duallys I bought from offroadgears. Since then I have went with D2's driving & painted the bracket black to match the bumper.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3917225502.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	425611   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3929852138.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	425612  
Old 02-23-2013, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tac46
The cut outs and brackets are designed for factory fog lights. However, if you we're willing to cut and grind on your bumper you could make the square lights fit into the round holes. The back bracket would have to be modified to hold the Rigid light but that would he the easy part. If you decide to do it please post pics. My ARB bumper is off my jeep right now so if you want to see the back where the lights attach let me know.
Yea man if you could post a pic of the back that would be great thanks
Old 02-25-2013, 04:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKU2007
Here's mine. This is an old pic. I used rigid industries Jk fog light mount & rigid duallys I bought from offroadgears. Since then I have went with D2's driving & painted the bracket black to match the bumper.
Mean looking Jeep from the front.

Quick Reply: Rigid dually fogs in arb bumper