Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rightline Gear Guy-less Canopy

Old 09-16-2021, 11:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Rightline Gear Guy-less Canopy

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this / appreciate it if a mod could move if needed.

Newish canopy from Rightline Gear (hadn't seen it mentioned here before).

Uniquely doesn't have any guys to trip over. Just 2 heavy duty poles, secured by hooks to both canopy and supplied sand bags.

Great headroom thanks to tall Jeep/poles/domed design. Build is what you'd expect from CN, but should be good enough. Not especially quick to attach, but not too bad - fits nicely off the back of my JKU.

I got it for rainy PNW SAR missions and training to improve upon sheltering under the rear glass. It's a lot bigger than it looks in photos. Not having guys to trip over is HUGE. I can imagine wind gusts might overcome the sandbags, I expect I'll look into augmenting and/or anchoring them.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rightlin...lgating-canopy

Quick Reply: Rightline Gear Guy-less Canopy