Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Riddler Diff Covers and Gear Oil

Old 06-25-2011, 10:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the poison spiders. They are the same just with a different logo. I filled the back to the specified amount and the front I put extra. I didn’t get ten miles before it was stinking like burnt oil. It was coming out the breather and spraying on to the exhaust. The differential can get rotated slightly after installing a lift so it is a good idea to use the illustration that ronjenx has on the post. You can use a string with a small split shot sinker (used for fishing streams) on the end. Know the distance it needs to go before you put it in to measure. stop at that point and if it is full it will have gear oil on the sinker. If ot add some more.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With my front Riddler on my D44 I put in 1.4 Qt plus additive and on my rear with a OX cover I put in 2qt plus additive. Hope this helps..

Quick Reply: Riddler Diff Covers and Gear Oil