Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Replacing Mirror on '12 JKU

Old 08-21-2012, 08:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing Mirror on '12 JKU

If I replace the stock mirrors on a '12 JKU, with the Rugged Ridge Quick Release mirrors (the round ones), what is left on the door? Is there a hole? How bad does it look and what have others done to cover it? I really like the RR round mirrors and since I've been taking the doors off lately, I dont have mirrors and it's just too awkward. Thanks!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Former Vendor

Hi Beash, Rugged Ridge has you covered on the holes in the door as well, as they make filler plates that bolt in place. They can be found right here. Hope this helps you out!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info. Not sure i like that look the best but good to know they are available. Thanks!
I am thinking of leaving the mirrors on the doors and just using the quick release of the new ones to take them off when the doors go back on. We'll see.

Quick Reply: Replacing Mirror on '12 JKU