Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Replacement Seats

Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Seats

Everybody knows that the stock seats leave a little to be desired. Whats yalls opinion on replacements. I am leaning towards the Mastercraft suspension right now. I would obviously prefer a direct bolt in replacement. These will just be for the front right now. Thanks in advance for the info.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was looking at MasterCraft also. I like the Baja RS it doesn’t have the high sides and it does recline and has suspension. They are also $520 a pop for just the seat. But if you get the belts it will do the job. I have sat in the seats with the high sides and they are great once you get in them. But getting in them was more work then I think I would want to do several time a day, every day. I’m not as agile as I once was.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Corbeau LG1 seats in suede and I love them

Quick Reply: Replacement Seats