Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Removing 2011 door panels

Old 12-31-2011, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Removing 2011 door panels

I have been playing the mirror game. I bought the RR relocation brackets and I cut the wires to the mirror and let them drop into the door. I would like to reconnect the wires but don't know how to get the door panels off so I can pull the wires back up to re-connect. Any ideas?
Old 12-31-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you're talking about the interior panels on the 11' doors they come off pretty easy.
I've taken all 4 of my interior door panels off and have "Dynomat'ed" the insides of all of them. There's a couple screws on the bottom, plus the "metal" trim (which is actually plastic) comes off w/ hex fasteners, then there's some screws up top too, one under the panel under the door handle too if I recall.
A pita but they come off and go back on w/ no problems.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not to Hijack your thread but are you going to be able to have them relocated and still have the power function?

Quick Reply: Removing 2011 door panels