Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: On a scale of 1-5 what do you think of the Remington RTC Wheel design
1: I hate them, I wouldn't even toss them in the air and shoot at them
21.21%
2: They are Ok, not my style but I've got a friend that might like them.
42.42%
3: I think they are better than average.
9.09%
4: If I was in the hunt for wheels, these would be on my list for consideration.
21.21%
5: When can I buy them? I'll take 6! 5 for my FJ and one for my living room wall.
6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Remington RTC ... Give us your .02...

Old 06-12-2013, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think they will sell well with the brand recognition.. However I don't believe the majority of the buyers will be die hard rock crawlers it will be mostly younger crowd such as with rockstars and other similar brands..IMO ... I'm keeping my wheels stock until I can afford a good pair of bead locks
Old 06-13-2013, 12:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Interesting that Remington is getting into the aftermarket parts market....firearm sales down?

OK so not a fan of the wheel line up. Definately need options for smaller wheel sizes and less "blingy" (is that even a word?). These seem to be geared more toward the truck crowd and I could see them doing really well in that market.

However, I've got to say the centerfire lug nuts are pretty damn cool!
Old 06-13-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Simple for me. No. The fake two piece look. Gimmicky looking lugs. Kinda looks the same as fake hood scoops and hood vents. Stupid. Make a wheel that is built industrial with a purpose. Tough as shit. No BS. Bead locks. Light weight. And instead of fake bullets make 'em bullet proof. Then ask me my opinion. Make a simple five spoke wheel that is Jeep specific, hub centric, protects the valve stem, and a few color choices. Oh wait. Did I just suggest "Pintlers"?

Sent from the fast lane while driving one handed.

Quick Reply: Remington RTC ... Give us your .02...